Thank you so much for your interest in my work. Below you will find my links to my peer reviewed publications, with the newest works listed first.
- “Collaborative Leadership as a Catalyst for Change” in January/February 2018 Issue of Knowledge Quest (AASL)
- Digital Citizenship in Action: Empowering Students to Engage in Online Communities (ISTE, 2017)
- International Handbook of Media Literacy Education (Routledge, 2017); contributing author
- Moving Beyond Personal Responsibility: A critical discourse analysis of digital citizenship curricula (2016); doctoral dissertation; winner of the 2017 John Laska Outstanding Dissertation of the Year award
I have also been a featured writer, blogger, and speaker for Follett, McGraw Hill, and the Alliance for Excellent Education.
- “Servant Leadership in the Library” – Follett Leadership Spotlight
- “Digital Citizenship Makes School a Cutting Edge Environment” – Follett Case Study
- Future Ready Institute Spotlight Interview – Alliance for Excellent Education
- Future Ready Librarians – What’s Not to Love? – Alliance for Excellent Education Webinar
- Panelist: What now for Digital Citizenship? – Digcit Summit San Francisco
- The Librarian as Instructional Partner – McGraw Hill Art of Teaching Blog